A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharamsi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharamsi Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharamsi Dayabhai Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dharamsi D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dharamsi Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharamsi Shah practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Neurologists and Livingston Psychiatrists.