A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharamsi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharamsi Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharamsi Dayabhai Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dharamsi D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dharamsi Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharamsi Shah practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Neurologists and Livingston Psychiatrists.