Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dharapuram Venugopal
Dr. Dharapuram Venugopal, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Venugopal is affiliated with Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Alvin C York (Murfreesboro) Campus, Alvin C York Va Med Ctr and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville. He speaks English.
Dr. Dharapuram Venugopal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dharapuram Venugopal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Alan Kennedy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi36
Dr. Joyce Jones
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi41
Dr. Ugochuku Onyeso-Nwachuku
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi25