A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharini Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharini Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharini Patel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharini Mahendra Patel MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dharini M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dharini Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dharini Patel practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See La Palma Anesthesiologists and La Palma Internists.