Dr. Dharm Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dharm Sinha?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Dharm Sinha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2013

WONDERFUL PSYCHIATRIST

Although Dr. Sinha has a thick Indian accent, he cares very much for his patients. Rarely he has an emergency that requires him to be upstairs in the Inpatient Psychiatric Ward but 99% of the time, I have always been treated with extreme courtesy and attentiveness. He has a good heart and works hard to care for his patients. I have read the reviews here and I believe that his accent may possibly give some patients the idea that he does not understand or care, but I have found that it is quite the opposite. I recommend him highly.

August 21st, 2010

had to wait 45 min for a 15 min visit, he rushed me out of his office because he had something else to discuss with someone else, i also beleive he is not dx me correctly, he has me dx as depression, bipolar, anxiety, is giving me meds for suck condition when these are symptom of PTSD, also his accent is very thick and he is hard to understand esp when I have hearing difficulties due to firing guns while in service

March 2nd, 2010

Good psychiatrist

I've been told that Dr. Sinha really cares about his patients and would be very upset if one of his patients died during his watch. He has a very strong Indian accent and I find that to be somewhat of a barrier to effective communication but otherwise I believe him to be a good doctor who does care about me.

Adult ADHD