Dr. Dharma Rose Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Dharma Rose?

VISIT WITH DR ROSE

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I appreciated her detailed interview and careful attention to treating my issues. She went above and beyond what one would expect from a visit with a doctor.

Good doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr. Defrese's treatment was excellent. Do not expect to see a white coat and stethescope. She is a very homey person and lacks the sterile aloofness of many MD physicians. She also has degrees in pharmacy and toxicology (I think) so she is much better trained than most physicians. She doesn't do everything, but will tell you if she doesn't want to handle your case.

Be Careful

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I have some chronic health conditions which I see several doctors for. When I first visited this doctor I thought she seemed very caring and took a lot of time with me. However, later when I had a flare up of one of my conditions, she was very unprofessional and rude. She also did not know what to do for a more serious medical condition.

Posted on June 30th, 2016