A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharman Annadurai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharman Annadurai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annadurai
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Annadurai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Annadurai graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Annadurai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharman Annadurai MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dharman Annadurai practice?
- Dr. Dharman Annadurai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dharman Annadurai practices Pulmonary Disease near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dayton Pulmonologists.