Dr. Dharmarajan Ramaswamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dharmarajan Ramaswamy?

First visit

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I was very impressed with my visit today. The doctor listened and explained clearly my diagnosis. He did not seem to be in a hurry and was very thorough in his examination.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

The last time I Saw doctor Ramaswamy laughed (had agrin on his face) @ me when I was explaining how much pain I am in, I began crying . I cancelled my next appointment. Now I am getting worse and can walk for no more than 30 minutes. I am in chronic pain 24/7. I am trapped in my body. I am sure he helps others, but I feel he just dislikes me.

The best Doctor I have ever been to!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I feel very fortunate to be cared for by Dr. Ramaswamy. He is kind and compassionate. I always feel at ease. He was able to diagnose my exact problem after so many other drs had failed. I now am getting better. I too wish my Primary Care dr was half a good as this dr.

Professional

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Although Dr. Ramaswamy is a quiet man who seems to show little emotion, I believe he is an excellent physician. He is professional in every aspect and gets right down to business. (No chit chat). I trust his judgement and have a great respect for him. The only negative thing I have to say is that a couple of the office staff are rude in one of his offices, but the majority of them are kind and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Ramaswamy to others. I'd rather be treated by a quiet doctor who doesn't joke around with you then a doctor who does and doesn't know what he is doing. Thank you Dr. Ramaswamy.

The best doctor I ever went to!

Posted on June 7th, 2011

This doctor is absolutely the best! He is so kind and thorough. He has been a tremendous help to me at this time. He always takes the time needed to give me the best care possible. I only wish my PCP dr was half as good as he is.

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Dr is a caring doctor and wants to help you with all your problems. Follow up is a great concern of mine and he had no problem with all my follow up questions. He also puts me at ease in this time of uncertained in my life. thank you

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Very easy to communicate with. Puts me at ease.

Posted on September 8th, 2017