Dr. Dharmesh Babaria MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 27th, 2016
Definitely not worth the time or money
I am so disappointed as a new patient; new to this area and 10 minutes with Dr. Babaria(n) and it was a total waste of time and as well as a very expensive, yet short consultation (that's it: BP, weight, height, some questions...10 minutes of time will be almost 300-400.00! Out of my pocket, no less). My full records were sent to his facility and that was confirmed in advance, yet he didn't have anything and based his "opinion" per his few jotted notes he decided my future. I am very articulate and clearly gave him a concise synopsis having endured severe, chronic back pain for 25+ years. I have been through it all for treatment to no avail; I had great doctors on the west coast and they were not only empathetic but had far more years of experience and training - Dr. B is an internist, not a pain specialist. I will not return nor recommend him to anyone else as his overall attitude was one of condescension and "I know better than you even though I don't suffer chronic pain". Very sorry I was given to him for a referral.