Overall Review

October 22nd, 2013
I went because at this point I had not choice. I called to make sure they were taking walk in appointments. I called and gave the receptionist my insurance information and she stated I would have to make Dr. Patel my primary care doctor because I had Cigna. She was under the impression I had an HMO, without asking. I told her I had an PPO(HRA) then her tone changed. This is my first and last time going to this Dr.

June 12th, 2012
UNPROFESSIONALISM
Dr. Patel is a nice doctor who analyzes your situation quickly without being thorough. His staff is a joke. They're not professional at all. I have brought these problems to his attention each time I have an appointment. He doesn't seem to care or won't acknowledge it. They staff are not friendly at all. It even takes too long for a turnaround call when you call-in for a prescription - that's if the nurse doesn't forget. Several occasions, I waited at least a week before getting angry and making a visit to the office. When you bring this to the nurses station, it is always that they will have Christina to return my call but Christina calls back within days later with an attitude. They're not professional. I've even told Dr. Patel that his staff represents him and this makes him look bad. Now, I'm believing that his all about the money. And I don't need to be seen by Med Students each time I come there. It's a hot mess and I'm looking for another physician because it's important that the patients are being acknowledge expediously and caringly.

September 29th, 2011
Lithonia Best Kept Secret
Dr. Patel has been my doctor for over 5yrs. He's very professional and personable.. Dr. Patel speaks both medical terminology and for his patients to understand what is going on. I love the staff (maybe had a bad taste in mouth for a previous employee, but there no longer with the practice). His on call staff is also fantastic. I would highly recommend to any family or friend b/c I am very very selective on my Dr. He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

March 4th, 2011
Good Doctor
Dr. Patel is a good doctor with a nice staff but the wait is to long and when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds someone put in for the wrong meds.

July 13th, 2010
I had my first visit with you and your team, and I received quality care in a timely manner. the staff was courteous and friendly, and very professional. I would recommend you to all my friends

June 25th, 2010
My experiences at Dr. Patel's offices are always good. However, I feel that sometimes my chief complaints are overlooked and I am just told what is wrong without going into more detail asd to why my symptoms are prolonged.

May 19th, 2010
HORRIBLE FRONT DESK STAFF
THE FRONT DESK STAFF HAS A HORRILE ATTITUDE. SHE SEEMS AS IF SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT, NOT JUST THE PATIENTS BUT, NO ONE OR ANYTHING THAT GOES ON IN THE OFFICE. HER ATTITUDE IS SET AS IF WE NEED HER INSTEAD OF THE DOCTOR. I THINK SHE WOULD RATHER BE AT HOME INSTEAD OF HELPING DR. PATEL.

February 23rd, 2008