A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharmesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharmesh Mehta, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharmesh Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hospice Care
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Government Medical College, South Gujarat University.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharmesh S Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dharmesh S. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Dharmesh Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharmesh Mehta practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Pain Management Doctors.