A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharmesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharmesh Mehta, Pain Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharmesh Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hospice Care
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Government Medical College, South Gujarat University.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharmesh S Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dharmesh S. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Dharmesh Mehta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dharmesh Mehta practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Ontario, CA.
See West Covina Pain Management Doctors and West Covina Neurologists.