A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suratwala
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suratwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Suratwala graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Suratwala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharmeshkumar T Suratwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dharmeshkumar T. Suratwala practice?
- Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Pediatricians, and Allentown Pulmonologists.