A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suratwala
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suratwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Suratwala graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Suratwala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharmeshkumar T Suratwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dharmeshkumar T. Suratwala practice?
- Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharmeshkumar Suratwala practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Pediatricians, and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.