A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharmini Harichandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharmini Harichandran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harichandran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harichandran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharmini Harichandran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harichandran graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Harichandran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharmini Harichandran MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dharmini Harichandran practice?
- Dr. Dharmini Harichandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Dharmini Harichandran practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.