A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharshan Vummidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Vummidi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharshan Raj Vummidi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dharshan R. Vummidi practice?
- Dr. Dharshan Vummidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dharshan Vummidi practices Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.