A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dharti Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dharti Sheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dharti Sheth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sheth has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dharti Rushikumar Sheth MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dharti R. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Dharti Sheth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dharti Sheth practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.