A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Navaratnam graduated from University Of Colombo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Navaratnam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navaratnam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dhasakumar Navaratnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhasakumar S. Navaratnam practice?
Dr. Dhasakumar Navaratnam practices Neurology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Neurologists.