Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dhatri Kodali
Dr. Dhatri Kodali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Kodali is affiliated with Bayshore Medical Center, UTMB Galveston (John Sealy) and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kodali has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dhatri Kodali has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Dhatri Kodali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Anish Meerasahib
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Webster, TX 0 mi16
Dr. David Gill
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Webster, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Khalid Mahmood
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0 mi31