A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhatri Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhatri Kodali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhatri Kodali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kodali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Mainland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhatri Kodali MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dhatri Kodali practice?
- Dr. Dhatri Kodali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhatri Kodali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Texas City Internists, Texas City Hematologists, and Texas City Oncologists.