A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhatri Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhatri Kodali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhatri Kodali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kodali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Mainland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kodali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhatri Kodali practice?
Dr. Dhatri Kodali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Texas City Internists, Texas City Hematologists, and Texas City Oncologists.