A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhatri Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhatri Kodali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kodali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kodali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhatri Kodali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kodali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Mainland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhatri Kodali MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dhatri Kodali practice?
- Dr. Dhatri Kodali has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhatri Kodali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists, Webster Hematologists, and Webster Oncologists.