A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhaval Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhaval Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhaval Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhaval C Patel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhaval C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dhaval Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhaval Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Southampton , NY.
Additional practice locations include: Center Moriches, NY.
See Southampton Cardiologists.