A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhaval Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhaval Patel, Plastic & Reconstruction Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhaval Patel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhaval M Patel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dhaval M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dhaval Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dhaval Patel practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL and sycamore, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Surgeons and Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeons.