A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhaval Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhaval Parikh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhaval Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Parikh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan