A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhaval Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhaval Parikh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhaval Parikh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhaval R Parikh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhaval R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dhaval Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhaval Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.