A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhaval Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhaval Parikh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhaval Parikh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Medical Center Llc
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhaval R Parikh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhaval R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dhaval Parikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dhaval Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.