Dr. Dhaval Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2015
Like the doctor and very happy with service
I got discharged from hospital with lot of questions about my illness but none of the doctor was able to tell me clearly. Dr. Shah looked at all of my medical records and told me clearly about my infection as well as treatment plan. I got my wound care, IV antibiotics and labs all done at one place. Doctor have very good bedside manner and have very kind staff. I think this is one of my best experience dealing with a doctor who genuinely cares for his patients.

June 29th, 2015
Rude staff and the PA's talk down to you, does not work with patient to form care plan, basiclly orders you to do what they say.

June 4th, 2015
Terrible!
ALWAYS BEHIND! Been here unfortunately 5 times, quickest was 20 min behind, but more often over an hour. Shaw looks like he's going club hopping instead of treating patients. Never said anything but hello to me then spoke to his assistant referring to me as the patient. Spent all of 5 minutes on my first visit. Ever since then I see assistants. And every time I come it seems they are just mooching me for more money

March 28th, 2015
The BEST PLACE for Infectuous disease.
Dr Shah is extremely knowledgeable, listens intently to symptoms and is very accurate in diagnosing and effective and fearless in his treatment strategy. I had a recurring infection on my right thigh incision site, smack in the middle of a hip replacement, femur replacement and knee replacement. He treated me with IV and oral antibiotics and the infection appears to be completely gone. He and his PA's have excellent and compassionate bedside manners. They listened carefully to all my symptoms and then explained both the diagnosis & treatment thoroughly. I find Dr Shah genuine, kind and very invested to help me to complete recovery. I like the fact that he is willing to co-operate clisely with my orthopedic dr to find the best solution for my complex condition. Last, but not least, I find it comforting to be under the care of a Christian Dr who displays Bible scripture plaques that help encourage and lift the spirits of the patients. Thank you, Dr Shah, for your kindness, caring, phenomenal expertise, and positive attitude. I walk away from my visits with Dr Shah, his wonderful PA's Stephanie & Cristen and all the rest of the staff in the back office and front office with such a positive experience and uplifted spirit - they treat me as a friend and family, Thank you Dr Shah and every single person in your office! You guys rock!

March 25th, 2015
Extremely knowledeable; infusion dept is well staffed and excellent nursing. Always someone avail. when needed and services are extensive.

March 9th, 2015
Competent Staff?
Dr. Shah is a remarkable doctor who helps patients who lose hope in the medical procession. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate however, some of his staff should be fired on the spot. I was in need of labs (blood work, urinalysis, etc.) and had planned to have them all done at my Internists office as two other doctors needed labs as well. HIs staff knew on a Monday that first thing Tuesday, script was to be sent to Internist's office. I hadn't eaten since 2pm the prior day and it was only an "Ensure". Needless to say, the script should have been there 1st thing Tues. morning. The office and myself called and in sequence, these are the responses we received: "I'll do it right now, Oh, I got busy....will send now, Can't do it now...have to go to lunch. " Consequently, the orders arrived at 1:30pm Tuesday. By that time, I had the shakes but thought I could drive home safely. I did make it home, went to the pantry for crackers and a tea bag and within moments, fell forward into the shelf and passed out. I don't know how long I laid on the floor, however I do know my nose was bleeding for 3 days and I later found out it was fractured. There is NO excuse for this type of behavior in a medical office. It is not the dr.'s fault, however, he should not tolerate this behavior with the well being of any patient's condition at stake....aside from one suffering from a serious case of "Internal Shingles." He has a large staff and this should not be tolerated.

August 13th, 2014
Awesome physician with a staff that is the same.

April 28th, 2014
very good experience. helped me figure out a long time illness. very kind and professional!! thankyou so very much!!

February 2nd, 2014
complete care
I was referred to Dr. Shah by a family friend for very bad leg infection. I went to emergency room at mountainview hospital twice and took antibiotics by mouth but infection did not improve. Then I went and see Dr. Shah who discussed with me causes of treatment failure and started me on IV antibiotics treatment same day. I got my iv line ( they call it PICC line), labs, antibiotics, wound care and ultrasound of leg, all in one place. My infection resolved in 10 days and I am very happy with care. Dr. Shah is highly compassionate and accurate in his diagnosis. I am glad that I found him and will surely recommend him over any hospital emergency room for similar situation.

December 10th, 2013
Staff infection
After being ill for 3years Dr. Shah was the man of the year to me! From the first day of treatment I felt right at home with such a curtious staff. This is the only place to go there is no better!! I've got nothing bad to say this doc really rocks!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to help myself on the road to recovery!.....

December 4th, 2013
go somewhere else
You have to wait a month and a half to get an appointment, then they call u 2 hours before ur appointment and say they have to reschedule. When I finally got there another day I do the paperwork get there 15 minutes early for that then wait an hour in the waiting room which is very busy. Not good for people with immune problems to be around 50 people with infectious disease like tb. They take me back to the dr room after waiting another hour in there and not being seen 2 hours past my appointment time I just gave up and left. Im not willing to wait 3 hours or more every month for a dr appointment. They should not say there accepting new patients when they cant handle the ones they already have

October 16th, 2013
Everybody was awesome and I always had a great experience.