A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakrishnan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Balakrishnan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dheepa Balakrishnan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.