A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dheeraj Dhotre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dheeraj Dhotre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Dhotre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dheeraj Dhotre MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dheeraj Dhotre practice?
- Dr. Dheeraj Dhotre has 1 office location.
Dr. Dheeraj Dhotre practices Pulmonary Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pulmonologists.