Dr. Dheeraj Kamra MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 6 reviews

January 15th, 2014
Need to call office constantly to get Rx's refilled
The office appears to be set up to cater more for cosmetic medical treatments. If you have a Rx to refill w/o remaining refills, you better plan on calling your pharmacy well in advance. You may also find you have to call or stop by the office several times to get someone to actually give the pharmacy the ok to refill which is inconvenient to say the least. Also does not answer e-mails. He is a nice person, however. In summary, he is better than no Dr at all but if you have other options I would explore those first.

January 2nd, 2014
More interested in profits than practicing medicine
Tardy for appointments. Took external phone calls during appointment. Staff doesn't answer phones - a computer does. Calls not returned from office. Left multiple messages ove two days for a Rx refill and they did not respond. I had to physically go to the office to get their attention. That was my last visit to his office. He seems more interrsted in his cosmetic proceedures than in practicing medicine. Billing system is also flawed and needs fixing.

June 20th, 2013
With a great deal of appreciation.......
My husband and I experienced the nicest transition from being with Dr. Baldi's practice to Dr. Dheeraj Kamra. Dr. Kamra treats you with the utmost respect, sincere concern and dignity. Out of the 5 years we have been going to him, he has been consistent it providing exceptional care and giving us quality time with each appointment, never feeling hurried. We can honestly say he genuinely wants to help folks get well, not just feel better. We believe, as his patients, ALL these are important to establish a patient Dr. relationship. As a Medical Doctor, we would say he has a sterling record in our book and a staff he can speak very highly of, as they are a reflection of his work ethics and character. Olga is a very kind and generous person whom will bend over backwards for you to make sure you get taken care of and in a timely fashion. Heather is very helpful and a most delightful young lady and just as helpful. Lena is a most outstanding lady whose heart is as big as all outdoors and she is very attentive as well as sensitive and caring. Nikki, Dr. Kamra's F.N.P. is wonderful addition to Dr. Kamra's staff. She leaves no stone unturned. She wants you well. To Dr. Kamra's credit, it's obvious he has taken the time to hand pick his staff to ensure we get the best quality medical attention out there. Dr. Kamra, I commend you on your keen sense the value and worth of the human being. We all know there are so many individual personalities, responsibilities and stresses that walk through your doors and yet you remain true in your sincere care for others. You are most certainly a cut above the rest and we will continue to recommend you to others. You walk in with a need and leave feeling as though you wish you could give something back to them in return. Though we haven't met everyone on his staff, we're sure they would be even more of an addition to our endorsement in saying Dr. Dheeraj Kamra is an outstanding and wonderul Doctor. I trust him with my life.

February 21st, 2013
Great Practice!!
Our family has been to Dr. Kamra for almost 5 years now. I remember when he took over Dr. Baldi's Practice. He has been a great physician to my husband and myself for all these years. The office staff is pleasant, courteous and helpful. They use EMR and our Rxs are sent off to the pharmacies electronically. We have gotten reminders promptly. Their new office is amazing, beautiful and has ample parking space. I would recommend their practice hands down without any hesitation.
Doctor's Response

Thanks for maintaining your trust in our practice. We really appreciate it.

February 20th, 2013
Excellent Practice
I would like to appreciate this practice. Hence the review. Dr Kamra went out of the way to help my husband. He is very knowledgable and has guided us all these years in his treatment. He is always readily available and very compassionate. Their office is probably the best kept medical office in Folsom. We always get lab results on mail. And results from X-rays etc are always related to us. The practice was an early adopter of EMR. which is great plus. Meds are called in electronically to the pharmacy. I love these doctors. There is a new MD in the practice- Dr. Toe. We have seen him a couple times. He is also nice and knowledgable. If anyone needs a well qualified and compassionate MD...look no further. Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

November 8th, 2012
Office is clean. Staffs are nice. Love the Doctors here.
Doctor's Response

Thanks a lot. We really appreciate your feedback.