A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dheeraj Thammineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dheeraj Thammineni is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thammineni graduated from Kasturba Medical College, India.
Dr. Thammineni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dheeraj Thammineni MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dheeraj Thammineni practice?
- Dr. Dheeraj Thammineni has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dheeraj Thammineni practices Internal Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.