A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dheerendra Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dheerendra Prasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dheerendra Prasad practice?
Dr. Dheerendra Prasad practices Radiation Oncology near Ithaca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.