A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dheerendra Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dheerendra Prasad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dheerendra Prasad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dheerendra Prasad practice?
- Dr. Dheerendra Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dheerendra Prasad practices Radiation Oncology near Ithaca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Ithaca Oncologists.