Dr. Dhia Aldoori MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
TERRIBLE
So. I scheduled a WORK physical. Which when I got into the office turned into a NAKED physical and testing for clamitia???? Which I was never explained why I had to get naked and give a urine sample when I handed him a sheet that had 3 requirements for me and NONE of them included a naked physical or a urine sample. This doctor needs to better explain what and why he is doing things because I feel very violated when I did not need those things done. And on top of that I have to pay for the urine test when I did not give consent for it. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE.

August 29th, 2016
Doctor review
Best doctor I ever had. He encourages diet health and nutrition over medication! I've sent him many people and they are all pleased with him.

March 30th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever seen
Dr. Aldoori Has been my doctor for a few months now, and I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever had and I'm so grateful to be his patient. He actually listens to what I have to say, and finds solutions to help me when I am at home. He's more like father figure to me and I can honestly say I enjoy going to the doctor to see him. He should be voted best doctor at Cleveland Clinic. Thank you Doctor Aldoori for providing THE BEST care to me.

September 30th, 2014
Very nice man easy to get along with, puts overall health first.

April 9th, 2014
What a wonderful Dr! I just LOVE DR. Aldoori! Thank you for always being so kind Dr. Aldoori. Your one of my Dr's that I look forward to my appt! Thank you for always being so kind.

December 18th, 2013
Excellent MD!
DR. Al Doori is one of the best PCP's out there. He knows everything as far as always diagnosing my problems...ALWAYS! I can honestly say, wish ALL my DR's had his beside manner-I would be complete!! But we all can not have a DR. Al Doori for our health issues.(Would be great!) Thank you DR. Al Doori for always taking such good care of me not to mention your kindness-thank you, thank you & thank you!! Just love my family DR. You are one of a kind!!

May 11th, 2013
He has really helped me calm down my Fibromyalgia symptoms to the point where I only get flare ups now! I have been suffering from this since my teens and the diet he prescribed has done wonders! That combined with exercises in the pool to strengthen my muscles have made my quality of life much, much better. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Aldoori! He's highly intelligent too!!! Good to see for just being sick!

April 7th, 2011
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Although our opinions were different, Dr. Aldoori always spent time with me, and actually listened to what I had to say. He was never like most American doctors who think that they know it all.!He was also very considerate of our financial situations and was very good at trying to give us the best medical help for what we could afford. Great doctor!

May 15th, 2008
Dr. Aldoori appears very caring
Dr. Aldoori is a very good listener, and he encourages a healthy lifestyle to prevent illness. He has a very good bedside manner and you can communicate with him easily by e-mail.