Learn more about Dr. Dhiman Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiman Basu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiman Basu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiman Basu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiman Basu practice?
- Dr. Dhiman Basu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhiman Basu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Internists and Colleyville Rheumatologists.