A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiman Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiman Basu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiman Basu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiman Basu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiman Basu practice?
- Dr. Dhiman Basu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhiman Basu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Internists and Colleyville Rheumatologists.