Dr. Dhiman Basu MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Colleyville, TX

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017
I haveo seen Dr. Basu in the past at his North Richland Hills office the wait was and as I read the reviews still is. He goes through a new staff every 6-8 months I refuse to pay to be treated so badly and passed over. This k you for the reviews.

October 18th, 2016
Excellent Care
I am not sure of my DX because of psyatica and fibro myalgia . The only thing I wish Dr. Basu would do for me would be to find a more specific DX so that it can b fixed and I can go back to work. I can't say enough about the promptness of the excellent staff, the best there is. I like to think Dr.Basu and Megan have gotten to know me.

September 6th, 2016
The wait is always longed to see him the first appointment I waited 2 hours past my appointment time the second visit was an hour past my appointment time. And when you ask questions about what he's prescribing or what's going on he acts like he is offended

July 8th, 2016
Your wait depends on what time your appt is. The Dr and Staff are very caring. I finally got a correct diagnosis and am now improving at a steady pace.

April 7th, 2016
went to three other Dr's before one could actually diagnose me, that was a pleasant Dr to visit and would explain things to me. just like most Dr's that are a specialist, you need to make sure to have your questions ready and he will gladly answer them and talk to you

February 24th, 2016
It is totally ridiculous to have a wait time of over two hours!!! This has happened every time I go. It's as if the patient time is not important. I was told the reason for the long wait time is because he double books his appointments! Really! What Doctor does that. I will be finding another dr. I actually feel sorry for the staff because all I hear every time I go is them apologizing to the patients for the wait.

February 1st, 2016
Appointments
Dr. Basu has been able to diminish the pain that I have been dealing with for many years now. But the wait times have been an hour or more, 2 1/2 hours was the longest!! This has happened multiple times! I have spoke to office manager and Dr. Basu 2x! No changes made! First time I complained to Dr Basu he was very defensive! Thought it was perfectly acceptable!

December 22nd, 2015
The wait time is ridiculous every time I go. I work at a physicians office and I am appalled that they can keep people that are in pain waiting this long. I will be locating another rheumatologist.

October 30th, 2015
Great dr that spends time with the patient but you could be in the waiting room for 2+ hours. This is a regular occurrence. He does not stagger the times. Take a book - a long book

September 22nd, 2015
Poor follow up by staff and doctor
Problem is he gave me instructions to have test done at the lab he recommended, Quest Diagnostics. Went in advance to have done and then the test lab failed to provide results of all the test, one which was extremely important associated with lupus. Waited 2 hours at his office and they were never able to retrieve the test results from Quest. Finally Dr. Basu suggested I leave and call him back the following few days. I have called repeatedly about every week to 10 days for last two months. The staff always say they are going to check but no one ever gets back. I do not think Dr. Basu is aware of the situation and that the Quest lost the test; question is, then who got results of test?? going on two months and have yet to hear from him or his staff regarding my test. VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE STAFF AND CONSEQUENTLY IN THE GOOD DOCTOR BECAUSE OF LACK OF SUPERVISION AND FOLLOW UP.

September 14th, 2015
he is a brilliant doctor. he searches for the problem that is causing your symptoms.

August 6th, 2015
He spent a great deal of time a have a more thorough exam than any other doctor! Very nice and caring and his staff are excellent!