Dr. Dhiraj Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dhiraj Patel?

Worst office ever !

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I GOT TO THE OFFICE 10 MINUTES EARLY. THERE WAS NOT ONE PATIENT IN THE OFFICE ALL THAT TIME. THE DOCTOR SAW ME ALMOST AN HOUR LATER. HIS VISIT TOOK ALL OF 3 MINUTES. LISTENED TO MY HEAT OR LUNGS FOR 5 SECONDS,THEN LOOKED UP MY NOSE AND IN MY EAR, THAT WAS THE VISIT. THE REST OF THE TIME HE ASKED ME ABOUT OBAMA CARE. I ASKED HIM FOR MY REFERRAL FOR WHAT BOTHERS ME. WHEN I CHECKED OUT THE TWO GIRLS THAT WORK AT THE DESK WERE BUSY DOING NOTHING, YET TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GET THE REFERRALS THAT THEY WERE VERY BUSY. TWO DAYS LATER THEY CALLED ME TO COME PICK UP MY REFERRALS. ONE OF THE REFERRALS WERE FOR PEDIATRIC AND THEY NEW IT BUT DID NOTHING TO INFORM ME ONLY TO BE RUDE AND UNCOMPASSIONATE THAT I PICKED HIM AND THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO, THAT THEY OFFERED ME THERE DOCTOR WHO BY THE WAY WAS VERY FAR FROM WHERE I LIVE AND NOT A MEMORIAL HOSPITAL PARTICIPANT WHERE I WOULD RATHER GO TO IF NEEDED. I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY AND THE DOCTORS OFFICE FOR DAYS TRYING TO GET MY NEW REFERRAL. THEY WERE HEARTLESS AND FINALLY AFTER COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM AND GETTING STRESSED OUT THE FINALLY HAD THE REFERRAL. THEY WOULDN'T FAX IT OVER TO MY ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON AND SAID I HAVE TO PICK IT UP AND OUR OFFICE CLOSES AT FIVE. MY APPOINTMENT WAS FOR THE FOLLOWING MORNING AT 9:30AM. I CALLED INSURANCE COMPANY BACK TO EXPLAIN THAT THERE WAS NO WAY TO GET BACK TO THE OFFICE AFTER ALREADY PICKING UP THE REFERRALS EARLIER THAT DAY. MY ARMS IN A SLING AND IN INCREDIBLE PAIN. THEY ARE SO UNETHICAL. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FIND A BETTER DOCTOR AND STAFF. SOME TIME THE DOCTOR IS BAD AND THE STAFF IS GOOD OR VISA VERSA. THIS PARTICULAR OFFICE THEY ARE BOTH TERRIBLE. WHAT A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Better than my expectation of an MD appointment, a positive experience

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Dr. Patel's professionalism helped me feel comfortable throughout my office visit. Though the staff of one was spread thin, functioning as receptionist, file clerk, intake and medical assistant during my time. She was pleasant and helpful. The office manager was literally up to her shoulders in paperwork. Overall my experience was positive in that my medical needs were met. I will continue to see Dr. Patel as needed.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Seems to know what he is doing - sometimes the office staff is a bit rude.

Didn't spend enough time & no follow up

Posted on May 24th, 2009

Upon arriving receptionist was on the phone and as I was waiting for her to finish her call, she said, "well do you have a name?" so the unprofessionalism started early. I came in for a physical and some blood work. Dr Patel checked my heart rate through my shirt and didn't do a thorough exam. His nurses discussed my private information in a manner that was audible to patients in the near area. Upon leaving, I was told my tests would return in 2-3 days. I waited for a call and didn't receive one. I decided to call a week later and my results were in. They didn't even try to call me. The office setting and environment is nice, but the service is unprofessional. I was recommended to Dr Patel by a friend, I would not recommend Dr Patel to anyone.

Posted on April 28th, 2015