A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiraj Warman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiraj Warman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Warman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiraj Warman, DDS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiraj Warman DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiraj Warman practice?
- Dr. Dhiraj Warman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhiraj Warman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Cardiologists.