A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiraj Warman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiraj Warman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Warman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiraj Warman, DDS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiraj Warman DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiraj Warman practice?
- Dr. Dhiraj Warman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhiraj Warman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Cardiologists.