Dr. Dhiraj Warman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dhiraj Warman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Patient

He was amazing, down to earth, explanatory, friendly, and doesn't do anything that isn't necessary. His staff loves him and they were all friendly and efficient. I have a new dentist and I am raving about him.

October 15th, 2014

He is a great doctor. Only not sure if it is him or his staff. They never call you back when they tell you they will call you back. Also they don't let you know about the report on tests. I had a stress echo done over a year ago. I never heard a thing from it. Then he did the same with my partner. He had a stress echo. They never told him there was a problem. We were away up north visiting family. He had a problem, the cardiologist up there sent for report from Warmen. A month later the doctor up north still hadn't received the report. My friend wound up having to have a heart cath done while up north. So some how information does not get passed on or given to the patient that needs to be. Not sure if it is doctor Warmen's fault or the staff.

April 16th, 2011

Dr. Warman

I first became a patient of Dr. Warman after being admitted to hospital. He is an amazing man, very thoughtful, great bedside manner and takes time to talk to you, and make sure you fully understand your health problems. He also is willing to work with other doctors to ensure that you receive the best medication and treatment to improve the quality of life. When my husband was hospitalised he took time to fill out paperwork for short term disability which was fantastic, as he was having lots of problems with the insurance company. He helped him as much as possible to clear up any misunderstnadings, so that my husband could concentrate on improving his health without having to worry about money.Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

May 19th, 2010

One of if not the most caring doctor I have seen

Dr. Warman is most likely the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He take the time to sit down and explain your condition with you, and will take as long as is needed for you to understand what he is trying to get across to you. I would not consider seeing anyone else for my cardiac care needs. He has attended to both my father and mother as well as myself. It has been years since I have met a doctor as concerned for his patients, as he is. For that matter I have only known one who comes close, and he passed on some 20 years ago. He is a refreshing change from the norm in physician care. On top of that his knowledge and expertise is beyond compare as well. I highly recomend him.

July 25th, 2017