A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiraj Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiraj Yadav is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiraj Yadav, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Yadav has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiraj Yadav BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiraj Yadav practice?
- Dr. Dhiraj Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhiraj Yadav practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.