A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiraj Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiraj Yadav is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiraj Yadav, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Yadav has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiraj Yadav BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiraj Yadav practice?
- Dr. Dhiraj Yadav has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhiraj Yadav practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.