A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhirajlal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhirajlal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhirajlal M Shah MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dhirajlal M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dhirajlal Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhirajlal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wurtsboro, NY.
See Albany Internists.