A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhirajlal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhirajlal Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhirajlal M. Shah practice?
Dr. Dhirajlal Shah practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Wurtsboro, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Wurtsboro General Practitioners, Wurtsboro Internists, Wurtsboro Endocrinologists, and Wurtsboro Surgeons.