A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiren Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiren Dave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiren Dave, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Dave has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiren S Dave MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiren S. Dave practice?
- Dr. Dhiren Dave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhiren Dave practices Urology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See Bridgewater Urologists.