A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiren Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiren Gandhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiren Gandhi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhiren K. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Dhiren Gandhi practices Family Medicine near Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ.