Learn more about Dr. Dhiren Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiren Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiren Shah, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiren A Shah FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dhiren A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dhiren Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhiren Shah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Toms River Internists, Toms River Pulmonologists, Toms River Critical Care Practitioners, and Toms River Sleep Medicine Doctors.