A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiren Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiren Sutaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiren Sutaria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sutaria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Boston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiren K Sutaria MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dhiren K. Sutaria practice?
- Dr. Dhiren Sutaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhiren Sutaria practices Internal Medicine near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists.