Dr. Dhiren Sutaria MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Stoneham, MA

April 1st, 2014
Retired
When I was in the ICU and he came in to see me.. He has a caring bedside manner.....soft spoken with a sincere interest...always on time with appointments

December 2nd, 2013
I was a patient of this office for many years - the last six or more months every time I would go in and mention things that were going on with me - dizzy, weak, could barely walk - feeling very poorly - I received no help. I was told I should come in more often when I was well. Sometimes that is not something you can do - time and money issues. The last time I called the office to get a med refill I was told I was non-compliant and had missed an apt. I had called the answering service to postpone and said I would call back. Well the answering service failed to give them my message - totally not my fault. When I called I was told I missed an apt. and was non-compliant and the Dr. more or less told me to find another Dr. knowing I have been without my meds for a long time and that you should not go without these particular meds. We all know how difficult it is to get a new Dr. and how upseting it is to start with a new Dr. I have found one and am very upset with this office to do that to someone who is feeling so poorly.

February 15th, 2012
HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. SUTARIA FOR OVER 20 YEARS, HE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS OF HIS PRACTICE.

March 4th, 2010
Excellent doctor
I had to comment after reading the bad review which is completely unfair and inaccurate! Most (good) doctors require a visit before blindly refilling prescriptions over the phone.I have found Dr. Sutaria to be very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. His office staff is also very kind and easy to work with. Pay no attention to the horrible review....I would recommend Dr. Sutaria to any of my family and friends.

November 17th, 2009
Awful Doctor and even worse Secretary!
I was a patient of Dr. Sutaria for a few years why I have no idea. I think for the fact that he was an easy location for me to get to. In the beginning I didn't mind going to his office but then as time went by it became awful. I dreaded each time. His Secretary by far is the most unprofessional and rudest person I have ever meet. She actually was the reason I decided to leave. I have been taking a certain medication for years now and each time I needed a refill he would make me come in instead of just giving me a refill or calling it in. I feel like they tried to make money any way they could and didn't look out for your well being as a patient. Every pysical I went to I had to come back at least one other time because they didn't have the flu shot or whatever else it is I needed at the time. Kind of ridiculous! My advice to anyone stay far far away. Awful!!!!

April 3rd, 2009
Bes PCP I have ever had
Dr. Sutaria, is kind and caring and makes you feel very comfortable. I just recently had my daughter transfer of to him as her PCP. His office staff is top notch as well.