A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhirenkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhirenkumar Shah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhirenkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhirenkumar Navnitlal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dhirenkumar N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dhirenkumar Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhirenkumar Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Cardiologists.