A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhiresh Jeyarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhiresh Jeyarajah, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhiresh Jeyarajah, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyarajah graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jeyarajah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhiresh Rohan Jeyarajah MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah practice?
- Dr. Dhiresh Jeyarajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dhiresh Jeyarajah practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.