Dr. Dhiruj Kirpalani MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2012
Dhiruj Kirpalani should not be practicing medicine
Dhiruj Kirpalani should not be practicing medicine. When he was a resident at Stanford, I was being seen for back problems that started out with arthritis in my upper back. But since then I have had chronic debilitating back pain and problems. Dr. Kirpalani as a resident is not to treat a patent for any reason. But instead he manually manipulated the area where I have arthritis. This caused the calcium that had built up in the arthritis to release, the muscle that had been pulled and stretched by the arthritis to release. Resulting in the muscles in my back to be too week to support my spine. I was in bed with unbearable pain for months. Over the years I have spent thousands of dollars in medical expenses, had to go to physical therapy for months, while doing home exercises, and take pain medication not covered by insurance. I even had to quit my job as an interior designer. This happened 5 years ago and I still cannot sit or stand for an extended period of time and I still have to take pain medication not covered by insurance.

August 18th, 2010