A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhruv Agneshwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhruv Agneshwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhruv Agneshwar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Agneshwar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Agneshwar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agneshwar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhruv Agneshwar practice?
Dr. Dhruv Agneshwar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.