A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhruv Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dhruv Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhruv Patel, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dhruv Patel practice?
Dr. Dhruv Patel practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Elyria Neurologists.