A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulibhavi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sulibhavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhruva G Sulibhavi MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dhruva G. Sulibhavi practice?
- Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi practices Neurology near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Babylon, NY and Ronkonkoma, NY.
See Hicksville Neurologists.