Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi
Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hicksville, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and North Babylon, NY (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Sulibhavi is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and Nassau University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Dhruva Sulibhavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hicksville, NY.
Dr. Sowmya Reddy
Psychiatry, Neurology, Family Medicine
Hicksville, NY 0.39 mi7
Dr. Syamala Das
Hicksville, NY 0.44 mi39
Dr. Ukuku Dike
Hicksville, NY 0.79 mi20