A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dhruvkumar Gunderia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gunderia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dhruvkumar Vinodchandra Gunderia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dhruvkumar V. Gunderia practice?
- Dr. Dhruvkumar Gunderia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dhruvkumar Gunderia practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.