Dr. Di Le Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Di Le?

October 6th, 2015

horrible Dr.-go elsewhere at all costs

the only 5 stars is because he's always available, that's because he's a HORRIBLE doctor, I would go anywhere else to anyone else before I'd go back to him.

September 10th, 2015

Excellence, as all things are at Texas Gulf Coast Medical Group

Excellent doctor. Part of a very responsive and proactive staff at Texas Gulf Coast Medical. This is a wonderful group with personal attention and great follow up. They really try to accommodate every request and are always available. We see Dr Tang as out family primary care physician but we were referred to Dr Le for my daughters school checkup. He is a fine doctor with a terrific staff and great manner.

May 5th, 2015

Worst doctor's visit I have EVER had, and I'm 36

Just horrible! Not professional, has no clue on diagnosis, asks repeatedly the same questions over and over even after you tell him NO and we waited for 3 hours.

August 12th, 2013

Won't be going back.

Went in for an annual checkup and a few questions about some shoulder and knee pain. Dr Le spent less than 10 minutes in the room with me and then said to rest and take Advil for the pain. Didn't even check the areas in question. No questions or feedback from Dr Le during the exam. This was very poor.

July 8th, 2011

I'm sure Dr. Le is knowledgeable and a good physician, but he is very hard to understand (has a thick accent, sounds like he's mumbling). I had to ask him several times to repeat himself. I waited over an hour to see him, and was not given more than 5 mins. in the exam room; when I expressed a concern, I wasn't taken seriously.

October 6th, 2017