A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Lee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Di Lee MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Diane D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Diane Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Lee practices Neurology near Albany, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Albany Neurologists.