Dr. Diane Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Lee?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Diane Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2012

The best docotor in the town

June 24th, 2012

You can trust Dr. Lee

I come to see Dr. Lee for my headache. Dr Lee gave me the nerve test, explain very detail, her staff is very nice, I came to see her for 5 times and my Headache is getting much better, she is a great doctor you can trust.

June 19th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Lee is my Mom's doctor and we follow her for more than 3 years, she is very compassionate and a good listener and she doesn't make my mom concerns feel trivial as some Dr's do. When she sits and talks with us she gives undivided attention . Great Doctor, all my family love her, she make my Mom happy and make us happy.

March 9th, 2012

Would NOT recommend

I was referred by another doctor. I arrived 25 minutes early anticipating 1st visit paper work. After finishing their paper work the office assistant proceeded to ask all the same questions I had just answered on their questionaire. As she 'very slowly' entered my answers into the computer I started to get the feeling she was stalling for time. Dr Lee was there when her assistant was entering my answers and I saw the doctor leave the office. Another patient entered and got two words out when the office assistant cut her off very rudely. This happened 3 times, I was very upset with the assistant and the manner she was talking to this polite patient. On the patients 4th attempt to ask a question I cut off the assistants rudeness and told her to go ahead and help the other person, I didn't mind waiting. I was then put into an examining room with a window that overlooked the parking lot. At 50 minutes PAST my appointment time and still waiting for the doctor, I observed out the window Dr Lee getting out of her car with a boy around 10 years old I assumed was her son, and entered the building. Upon entering my exam room she said nothing except hello.In talking to Dr Lee I found it very frustrating, she seemed to have a hard time remembering things we had just discussed, I had to keep correcting her. I came away wondering how much she got wrong in her notes.There are many other unbelievable things that have happened with Dr Lee, I will not be going back to her. I am having my records transfered to another doctor.Do yourself a favor, find another doctor.

May 21st, 2011

Awful!!!

I was referred to Dr. Lee and she took me on short notice. At the time I thought it was a blessing, but after several months of being railroaded by her and her staff, it has been a curse. Your wait time at appointments is no less than 30 minutes. She hardly ever returns calls, unless you call her office several times. She's rude and her staff is clueless. Overall awful!!!

December 2nd, 2015