A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Di Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Di Lu, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Di Lu MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Di Lu practice?
- Dr. Di Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Di Lu practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.