A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dial Hewlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dial Hewlett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewlett graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hewlett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- Calvary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dial Hewlett MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dial Hewlett practice?
- Dr. Dial Hewlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Dial Hewlett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Infectious Disease Doctors.